The Print Receipt function allows you to produce a .PDF receipt of a contribution and save it for printing, or for emailing to another person.
Prepare the Fund Code Prior to Generating Receipts
In order for the proper information to appear on the receipt, the organization name and address fields must be pre-populated in the Fund Code profile. To do so:
- Go to the Money menu of the left side menu options of Crimson.
- Select Settings under the Money submenu.
- Open the Fund tab (Note: You will need to do this only once for each fund code).
- Open the Fund Code you would like to be able to print receipts for.
- Enter the Organization Name and the Organization Address.
- Click Save.
Print a Contribution Receipt
Take the following steps to print a single contribution receipt:
- Perform a People Search for the donor record and open the donor’s profile.
- Locate an existing contribution under the donor’s profile to print receipt.
- Click to download a .PDF copy of the transaction receipt.
- Open downloaded file and print or send via email.