Crimson allows you to create and manage your fundraising events. Below are the steps to add an invitee to an event via their people record profile.
Adding an Invitee to an Event via his/her People Record
- To add invitees through their records, open their People record and click the section. A list of events to which that record had already been added to will appear along with a few controls.
- Click the button to edit an event under a record.
- Click the button to delete an event from a record.
- Click Add to add a new event. An Event Participation editor window will appear for editing. Select the event code from the Code drop-down menu and then an Add Event Participation editor window will open.
- Event Code and Description will prefill. Select Invited, Confirmed, or Declined from the Status drop-down menu. Go to Settings in the People Menu and open the Event Status tab to create/edit your event statuses.
- If the person has RSVP’d, enter the RSVP date in the field or click the calendar icon to select it from the calendar. You may enter a table assignment in the Table # field and any additional info in the Comment field.
- You may enter any answers to questions associated with the event under the Questions section.
- Under the Payment section, a payment can be added for the event by clicking . A Donation List window will display corresponding gifts. Click on a gift once to highlight it and then press Select. To remove a payment, click that gift once to highlight it and then press .
Add guests associated with that invitee (e.g. when the invitees are allowed one or more guests or if the “invitee” is an organization/PAC). Under the Guest section, a list of existing guests will appear with a couple of controls.
Click to open a Contact List window and select guests from the list of contacts associated to that People record. You may search the contacts by entering info into the Search box at the top of the window and then click the Click the contact you wish to add as a guest to highlight it and press Select.
To add a guest who isn’t listed as an existing contact, click to open an Add Event Guest Enter the basic info about the guest in the fields within the Guest section then click the Question section to specify answers to any existing questions for that event. Click Save or Cancel.
When you’ve finished adding guests, click Save to save the invitee and return to the event or Cancel.
** See the Crimson: Events – Invitees list for Import guide on the Crimson HelpDesk for more information on invitees.