The People Search Map It feature displays your resulting records on a map, allowing you to visualize your donors and prospects. Gather insights on all database records, get a quick snapshot of where your major areas of presence are, review what where areas may need more attention, and much more!
People Search Map It
- To get started, go to the People menu on the left hand side of Crimson.
- Run a enter filter criteria for the People Search like normal and click Search.
- The results will preview on the screen with options at the footer of the screen. Click Map It.
- The map will open and display the first 500 records from your search results.
- Zoom into any area of the map for greater detail.
- Click on one of the blue pins to see the record’s information.
- Click on the record’s name to open their Full Profile in a new window.