In the Treasury section of Crimson, you can enter deposits to help keep track of the current balance in your bank account.
**These deposits will not be reported in your FEC reports.
- To enter a deposit, go to the Treasury Dashboard. Then click the New Receipt dashboard button.
- In order to add a new deposit receipt, you’ll need to use the Search Bar to find the existing payee to attribute the deposit to or click the button to create a new payee record for the deposit (ie. Bank).
- Once you’ve selected the payee or created a new payee, you’ll be taken to the New Receipt window to complete the deposit record.
- You’ll want to complete all of the necessary information for your deposit including: the date, deposit amount, and Line Number.
- In order to ensure that this deposit is not affecting your FEC reports and is only for internal use, you’ll need to select the Line Number of “NR – Contribution Deposit Total”.