With our dashboard customization settings, you can add, remove, or move items on your Home, Fundraising, People, Compliance, and Event Dashboards. This will allow you to tailor the major Crimson dashboards to fit your unique needs. These custom settings will be saved to your user account, and will be applied to the unique database you saved them in.
Customizing the Dashboard
- To start customizing a dashboard, hover over the customization button at the bottom of the dashboard you have selected.
- Click the green blue edit button that appears below .
- This will enable customization mode. Hover over the Dashboard items prompting you to Remove, Add, or Move them.
- Remove – Click to remove an item from the dashboard view
- Add – Click to add an item to the dashboard view.
- Move – To move panels locations on the Home Dashboard, simply click and drag a panel to a new spot on the dashboard, then let go.
- Once you have made your changes, click the button in the customization icon to save your changes or to cancel.
Customization Options Available
The following dashboard features are now available in the dashboards indicated, in addition to the default features normally available. Please note, dashboard views are also dependent on user group settings. If you have any questions about your settings available, please reach out to CrimsonSupport@cmdi.com.