The Reports menu provides users with access to a series of reports built by Crimson’s team. These reports are broken down into categories for easier navigation.
- Click the Reports menu to view a list of all of the different report categories.
Custom Reports is a section dedicated to unique reports built specifically for a user or organization. The standard Response Analysis report is what’s often referred to as a “Bluebook” for direct mail return analysis.
- Within the Reports menu, each report has a checkbox next to its name. You can choose a report to add under the My Reports section by checking the checkbox once.
- A search field is available at the top that allows you to search reports based on #, Name, or Description.
- To view a description of a report, hover your mouse over the name of the report.
- To run a report, hover your mouse over the report and click the button. It may require you to enter search criteria or if the criteria are preset, Crimson will automatically run the report.
- Most reports can be saved as Excel files to use for record keeping and as working documents. Some reports allow you the option to save results as a PDF or Word document.
Below is a list of all available reports and their descriptions. Note: The reports highlighted in blue are ones we think are the most helpful and commonly used.
- 2291. State Breakdown Report by Gift Date and Program: A list of donor and donation counts plus amount raised by state for the date range and program(s) selected.
- 2898. RPM Aggregate Pledge Report by Region: Pulls RPM Pledge Aggregates by Pledge Date, Source Code and State.
- 8001. Batch Sampling - Review of X.937 Submission: Batch Sampling - Review for X.937 Submission.
- 9191. Search/Export Log: View Histories of Search and Export.
- 205. Donors by HPC in Date Range: Enter a date range, fund code and amount or range for the highest previous contribution (HPC) and a list of donors’ displays.
- 207. Donors to Specific Source Code: Donors to specific source code.
- 208. Source Code Totals by Region: Source code totals by region.
- 209. Gifts & Pledges by Date: Pulls all the gifts and outstanding pledges matching the fund code, batch/pledge date and money/pledge amount.
- 210. Multi Count: A count of repeat donors.
- 215. Totals by Program in Date Range: Totals by Program in date range.
- 216. Income Report by Package (Aggregate): Enter a date range and a breakdown of gift and money totals by package code displays by fund code.
- 217. Income Report Summary by Fund-Account Code: Enter a date range and a breakdown of gift and money totals by fund code, account code...also displays initiative (package) code.
- 222. Daily Receipts Report: Daily Receipts Report.
- 227. Donor Summary Breakdown Breakdown of Donors by Gift amount contributed.
- 229. State Breakdown Report: A list of donor and donation counts plus amount raised by state for the date range selected.
- 231. Thank You Status Report: Displays gifts by batch date and indicates whether or not the donor has been thanked yet.
- 234. Source Code Detail by Package & Date: Source code detail by package & date.
- 236. Credit Card Declines: Credit card declines.
- 237. Donor Fund Code Summary: Donor Fund Code Summary.
- 238. Totals by County and Date Range: Totals by county and date range.
- 252. All Email Report: Pulls the list of email addresses by State.
- Paid Pledge Report - Pledges Only:Paid Pledge Report - Pledges only.
- 264. Paid Pledge Report:Paid Pledge Report.
- 286. Deposit Summary by Program: Money Totals by program based on user selected date range.
- 298. Donor/HPC List by State and Tracking #: Donors from the selected states who have given a highest contribution specified for selected fund.
- 300. Fundraising Roll-up w/ Gift Detail: Fundraising Roll-up w/ Gift Detail.
- 312. Batch Balance Report by Date & Number: A listing of batch details for the date range selected.
- 322. Income by Program: Pulls the income, adjusted and net amount by fund code and batch date.
- 324. Batch Detail Report: To pull the batch details w/ donor info by batch number and batch date.
- 333. Batch Sampling by Date: Batch Sampling by Date.
- 335. JFC Attribution Details: Pulls the JFC gift details and attributed info.
- 400. Package Receipts by Date Report: Package Receipts by date report.
- 404. Cash Donations over $100: Pulls the list of donors who have contributed more than $100.
- 408. Donor Summary by Date Range: Pulls the list of donors who have contributed in a date range.
- 891. New Donors Added by Month-wise: A break-down of new donors added by month-wise and total.
- 2291. State Breakdown Report by Gift Date & Program: A list of donor and donation counts plus amount raised by state for the date range and program(s) selected.
- 2901. Donor Flag Detail: Displays all flags assigned to donors who have at least one of the flags in the provided Flag Code prompt.
- 2902. Flag Detail w/ Date: Displays all flags & dates assigned to PIDs who have at least one of the flags in the provided Flag Code prompt.
- 9458. Outstanding Pledges by Source & Date: Custom detailed report for RNC that pulls all pledges by Source & Date. The prompts for the report are 'Source Code' and 'Pledge Expected Date'. Returns a list of donors (PID, name, address, phone, email, etc.), Club_code, Club_status, Pledge_amount, Pledge Date, Pledge Expected Date, Comment, and Source Code.
- 700. Event Summary: Event Summary Report.
- 701. Event Detail Report: Event Detail Report.
- 702. Event Detail Report w/ Guests: Event Detail Report w/ Guests.
- 711. Contributions by Event Date: Pulls the list of contributions by event date and fund code.
- 206. Donors by Tracking #: Enter a tracking number or range of tracking numbers, and a list of donors w/ a gift credited to that number displays.
- 225. Total Raised by Tracking #: Displays the total amount credited to each tracking number for a specified fund code and date range.
- 230. Fundraiser Roster: Displays name, address, phone and email info for all records w/ a tracking number.
- 235. Donors w/o Tracking # by CTD: Enter a 'Cycle to Date' amount and a list of donors (donations) w/o tracking numbers is displayed.
- 240. Bundler & Recruiter Detail: Displays all records w/ a tracking number, PID, raised amount, address & phone info, recruiter number, and recruiter raised amount.
- 245. Bundlers by Date Added: Pulls the list of bundlers added in a time range.
- 2066. Donors by Tracking Number + Roll-up Detail: Enter a tracking number or range of tracking numbers and roll up details of gifts credited to that number displays.
- 2251. Total Raised by Track # w/ Contact Details: Displays the total amount credited to each tracking number for a specified fund code and date. Also includes each records' primary contact details.
- 2900. Donors by Cycle to Date Amount: Enter a cumulative 'Cycle to Date' amount and a list of donors (w/ spouse info) displays.
- 301. Adjustment List: A listing of refunds, debits and chargebacks for the date range selected.
- 302. Adjustment Summary: Total amount of refunds, debits and chargebacks for the date range selected.
- 303. Adjustment Detail Report: Adjustment Detail Report.
- 304. Daily Totals by Money Type: A breakdown of deposited money by date and payment type for the date range selected (Before adjustments).
- 306. Search by First and Last 4 Digits of Credit Card: Pulls the list of credit card transactions by either first 4 or last 4 digits of CC.
- 316. Credit Card Payment w/ Mismatched Payment Types: Credit Card Payment w/ mismatched payment types.
- 318. Suspect Gifts w/ Invalid Payment Type: Suspect Gifts w/ Invalid Payment Type.
- 321. Refund Request Report: A listing of contributions coded U1 for “Refund Needed”.
- 325. Possible Duplicate Transactions Report: Find keyline duplicates having gifts with the same amount & date.
- 335. JFC Attribution Details: Pulls JFC gift details and attributed info.
- 389. Daily Totals by Account Type: Pulls the daily totals by account type, fund code and batch date.
- 3044. Daily Totals by Money Type with Adjustments: A breakdown of deposited money by date and payment type for the date range selected (Including adjustment types: Chargebacks, Partial Chargebacks, & Debits).
- 401 Best Effort Itemized Donors w/out Occupation & Employer: Itemized donors w/out occupation and employer information.
- 402. Best Efforts Count: Calculation of donors w/ and w/out occupation and employer information.
- 405. Exception Status Report: Contributions w/ outstanding exception issues.
- 406. Over Limit Donors: Donors w/ a cycle-to-date amount that exceeds the limit.
- 4901. SEEC Pull: Contribution detail for SEEC reporting.
Data Maintenance Reports
- 101. Bad Address: Lists all bad addresses.
- 104. Dupe Checker (individuals): Records that could be duplicates based on address, home phone, email or employer.
- 106. Name Irregularity Search: Records that could have errors in the name fields based on symbols, numbers or "and".
- 107. Code List: A listing of code options for People, Fund and Payment Type.
- 108. PAC's w/out FEC ID's: Pulls the list of PAC's w/out FEC ID's.
- 112. FEC Name Dupe Checker: FEC Name Duplicate Checker.
- 114. Email Duplicates: Checks for Email Duplicates.
- 115. Dupe Checker Individuals - No Money: Duplicate Checker of Individuals w/ No Money.
- 403. Campaign Committee w/out FEC ID: Campaign Committees w/out FEC ID's.
- 903. Address Verification Status: Quick overview of Address Verification standing of the database.
- 904. Exact Target Emails Added by Date: Custom report that searches for emails by date added to Crimson.
- 998. List of Keywords: List of keywords.
- 9999. List of Flags: List of Flags.
- Fundraising - Year to Date:A breakdown of funds raised by program w/ year-to-date, month-to-date and week-to-date totals and a budget comparison.
Response Analysis Report
- Response Analysis: A detailed analysis by source code for packages selected.