Take the following steps to add Event Codes and Source Code to Crimson. Then link the codes to RPM.
Create the Event Code
1. Select the People section from the left side Crimson menu options.
2. Select the Event submenu option.
3. Click Add and an Event window will appear.
4. Enter the following information:
- Code, Description, and Event Date
- All other information is optional
5. Uncheck the “Private” box so it is blank. This is what allows the Event to link to RPM.
6. Click Save.
Create the Source Code and Link the Event Code
1. Select the Money section from the left side Crimson menu options.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click on the Source tab.
4. Click New and a Source Code window will appear.
5. Enter the Source Code (Ex: EFL01).
6. Enter the Description (Example: Tampa Breakfast 10/04/2016 7:30AM).
7. Start to type the Initiative and select the correct code from the drop down menu (Example: Events).
Note: Initiative must already exist and be linked to a Program. See Crimson: Fundraising Terms on the HelpDesk for further information.
8. Start to type the Event Code in the Post $ to Event field. Select the correct code from the drop down menu that appears (Ex: EFL01).
9. Click Save.
Add Source Code to RPM
1. Log into CrimsonRPM.
2. Click the Source/Event Codes link on the left menu options of the Campaign home page menu.
3. Enter the Code and Description
4. Click Add Source Code.