Crimson 2: Contributions - Undoing a Contribution Adjustment

If you accidentally adjusted a record, you can undo the adjustment from within the People record.

**Please note: Before undoing an adjustment, please confirm that this information has not yet been reported to the FEC. If it has been, be sure to adjust this information in an amendment within CrimsonFiler as well.

Take the following steps to undo an adjustment:

1. From within a People record, click the  view.

2. Highlight the adjustment record by clicking on it once (not the original contribution) and the red Undo Adjustment button should appear.

3. Click  .

4. A confirmation message will appear asking, "Are you sure to undo Adjustment?" Select Yes or No.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk