- Click on Account at the top right of your Crimson database.
The Account section allows you to view and update your first and last name, email address, password, account picture, access settings, and user preferences.
- To update your name and/or email, edit the info in the First Name, Last Name, and/or Email fields under Profile. You cannot change the User Name since that's set-up by the administrator and isn't editable. Click the Save button in the bottom right corner of the window to save changes.
- To update your password, enter the new password into the New Password and Confirm Password fields under Password/Access. Click the Save button to save changes.
- To add/edit the picture to your account, click the Change button on the default image, locate your image file on your computer and click Open. Click the Save button to save changes.
- In order to use the Crimson Mobile version on your mobile device, check the Mobile Access checkbox and click the Save button.
- In order to receive email and/or mobile notifications when you receive a message in your Crimson inbox, check the Email Notification and/or Mobile Notification checkboxes and click the Save button.