In the Treasury section of Crimson, you can enter deposits to help keep track of the current balance in your bank account.
**These deposits will not be reported in your FEC reports.
- To enter a deposit, go to the menu of Crimson and select . Then click the button.
- In order to add a new deposit receipt, you’ll need to use the Quick Search to find the existing vendor to attribute the deposit to or click the button to create a new vendor record for the deposit (ie. Bank).
- Once you’ve selected the vendor or created a new vendor, you’ll be taken to the new Add Receipt window to complete the deposit record.
- You’ll want to complete all of the necessary information for your deposit including: the date, deposit amount, bank account, etc.
- In order to ensure that this deposit is not affecting your FEC reports and is only for internal use, you’ll need to select the Line Number of “NR – Contribution Deposit Total”.