Manually Itemizing/Unitemizing Individual Transactions
- Find and open the transaction to be itemized/unitemized in the FEC report Schedules tab.
- Under the Transaction section, you will see the “Itemized” and “Override Itemization” checkboxes.
- First, check the “Override Itemization” checkbox.
- Then, check the “Itemized” checkbox if you want to force this transaction to be itemized or uncheck the “Itemized” checkbox if you want to force it to be unitemized.
- Press the button to save the updates to the transaction.
Mass Itemizing/Unitemizing Transactions in a Schedule via Import
- Select the Schedule in the FEC report that you need to mass itemize/unitemize transactions for.
- Press the button, open the Excel file, and find the ITEMIZED and OVERRIDE fields.
- For the records that you want to force itemize, you need those transactions to say “True” in the ITEMIZED and OVERRIDE For the records that you want to force unitemize, you need those transactions to say “False” in the ITEMIZED field and “True” in the OVERRIDE field.
- When done updating the ITEMIZED and OVERRIDE fields for all of the transactions, save the Excel file.
- Go back into the Schedule you are editing itemization settings for, and press the button.
- In Step 1: Upload File, choose the file that you recently saved and select the correct worksheet.
- In Step 2: Map Fields, all of the fields should be pre-mapped for you.
- In Step 3: Validate, press the button.
- Once it’s been confirmed that the file has no errors, press the button and choose to “Replace” the data, not append it.
Download a printable PDF copy of this guide here: