Crimson allows you to create and manage your fundraising events. Follow the directions below to edit an Event.
Adding/Editing Invitees for an Event
The section within the Events window will display a list of existing invitees which can be exported by pressing the Download button.
- Scroll through the pages of the list of invitees using the left and right arrows or by clicking on the desired page number at the bottom. Control how many invitees you’d like to have displayed per page: 5, 10, or 20.
- To open an invitee’s record, click the button which will take you to the People record’s profile.
- To open an invitee’s record, click the button which will take you to the People record’s Event Participation window in his/her profile.
- To delete an invitee from the event, click the button.
- To print a profile or call sheet for all of the invitees, click the Print Profile button and select the type of profile you wish to print from the drop-down menu.
- To add a new invitee, click the button and the Search Invitee window will appear. Search for the record by either ID, First/Last Name, Email, Employer or Occupation. Select the correct record in the list of results by clicking the up arrow which will open an Add Event Participation editor window.
- Event Code and Description will prefill. Select Invited, Confirmed, or Declined from the Status drop-down menu. Go to Settings in the People Menu and open the Event Status tab to create/edit your event statuses.
- If the person has RSVP’d, enter the RSVP date in the field or click the calendar icon to select it from the calendar. You may enter a table assignment in the Table # field and any additional info in the Comment field.
- You may enter any answers to questions associated with the event under the Questions section.
- Under the Payment section, a payment can be added for the event by clicking . A Donation List window will display corresponding gifts. Click on a gift once to highlight it and then press Select. To remove a payment, click that gift once to highlight it and then press .
You can add guests associated with that invitee (e.g. when the invitees are allowed one or more guests or if the “invitee” is an organization/PAC). Under the Guest section, a list of existing guests with a couple of controls.
- Click to open a Contact List window and select guests from the list of contacts associated to that People record. You may search the contacts by entering info into the Search box at the top of the window and then click the button. Click the contact you wish to add as a guest to highlight it and press Select.
- To add a guest who isn’t listed as an existing contact, click to open an Add Event Guest window. Enter the basic info about the guest in the fields within the Guest section then click the Question section to specify answers to any existing questions for that event. Click Save or Cancel.
- When you’ve finished adding guests, click Save to save the invitee and return to the event or Cancel.
Adding/Editing Questions for an Event
- You may add questions to the event under the section at the bottom of the window. This allows you to specify certain information for each invitee. Enter the question in the field and then click Add.
- To edit an existing question, click on the question, make your edits, and then click Save. If the question requires a numeric answer, click the checkbox in the Numeric column once to fill it.
- To delete an existing question, click the . A confirmation message will appear asking: “Are you sure to delete the question -__________”. Select Yes or No.
Adding/Editing Attachments to an Event
- You can add/edit attachments to the event under . To add an attachment, click the button and select the file from your computer.
- To send an existing attachment as an email, click the button, complete the email (ie. To, CC, Subject, and Message), and click Send.
- To delete an existing attachment, click the A confirmation message will appear asking: “Are you sure to delete this attachment - __________”. Select Yes or No.