According to the FEC, Schedule H6 – Disbursements of Federal and Levin Funds for Allocated Federal Election Activity (SB30A) expenditures must be itemized every time an allocated disbursement is made from a federal or separate allocation account for allocable federal election activity.
Schedule H6 expenditures can be recorded in Crimson and then imported into CrimsonFiler or they can be uploaded directly into your CrimsonFiler FEC report.
**Please note: Refer to the Crimson: Expenditure Data Entry and Crimson: Schedule H6 Expenditures guides on the HelpDesk for directions on how to enter these expenditures directly into Crimson.
- In your FEC report (Form 3X) in CrimsonFiler, select the Sched H6
- You can edit this schedule using one of the following options:
- Manually – Click the to add a new record. Once you have entered the info (Type, Organization or Individual Name, Tran ID, Address, City, State, Zip, Event Name, Description, Event Type, Date, Fed Share, Levin Share, Total Amt, and Aggregate), click Save Changes.
- Import – Click to manually import a file into the report. Follow Step 1: Upload file, Step 2: Map Fields, Step 3: Validate, and then click Import Now. Select either Append if you want to add this info to the report’s existing data or Replace if you want to replace the original data in Schedule H6.
- Import from Crimson – Click if the SB30a expenditures have been entered in your Crimson database and you want to import that directly into Schedule H6 of your FEC report in CrimsonFiler. Follow the normal steps of importing from Crimson by selecting the fund code(s) and then specifying the percentage that should be used to calculate the Federal share for these expenditures. Select either Append if you want to add this info to the report’s existing data or Replace if you want to replace the original data in Schedule H6. The aggregates should also be calculated when using the Import from Crimson option.
- Duplicate - to copy an existing record.
- Export – Click if you want to export all data from this schedule to review in Excel.
**Please note: Refer to the Crimson Filer: Schedule H1, Crimson Filer – Schedule H2, Crimson Filer – Schedule H3, Crimson: Schedule H4 Expenditures, and Crimson Filer – Schedule H4 guides on the HelpDesk for more information on the other sections of Schedule H.