Sometimes the data saved in your browser’s history, cache, or cookies can cause issues with Crimson. For example, we may have published an update to the database, but you’re unable to view the change due to the saved data in your browser.
Below are directions on how to clear your browsing history, cache, and cookies for Internet Explorer.
- Open your Internet Explorer browser and select the button at the top right hand corner and select Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options window, press the Delete button.
- Once in the Delete Browsing History page, check the Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, and History checkboxes and click the Delete
- When you are done clearing your browsing history, open a fresh new browser.
- Log back into Crimson, and attempt the task you previously were not able to complete due to your saved browsing data.