Use Top Flags to prioritize the most import flags applied to People Records. The top flags will always display at the top of the flag’s menu while the remaining flags will display alphabetized. To further prioritize, use the Priority feature to assign a level to a Top Flag.
How to Create a Top Flag
Go to the People Dashboard.
- Click the Settings icon in the top right Navigation Bar of the dashboard.
- Click the Flag tab.
- Click to add a new flag or click to the left of an existing flag to edit it.
- Check the Top Flag box that appears in the Add Flag or Edit Flag window.
- You can also use the Priority field to assign, 1 through 5 with 1 being the highest, a priority level to the flag. In the People Record, Top Flags will be shown in the panel in order based on priority level.
- Click when done.
How to Apply a Top Flag to a People Record
- Open a People Record.
- Click on the Flag & Keywords panel.
- In the panel summary that appears, select the Flag tab. It will show all available flags and those that have already been assigned. The top flags will all have a red star next to them. Click an available flag and then click the right facing arrow to add it to the assigned flags for the record.