Sometimes the data saved in your browser’s history, cache, or cookies can cause issues with Crimson. For example, we may have published an update to the database, but you’re unable to view the change due to the saved data in your browser.
Below are directions on how to clear your browsing history, cache, and cookies for Chrome.
- Open the Chrome browser and press CTRL + H to be taken to the History menu or select the button at the top right hand corner and select History and then History again from the two drop-down menus.
- Press the button to go to the Clear browsing data screen.
- Check the Browsing history, Cookies and other site and plugin data, and Cached images and files checkboxes and press the .
- When you are done clearing your browsing history, open a fresh new browser.
- Log back into Crimson, and attempt the task you previously were not able to complete due to your saved browsing data.