The Event Map It feature displays the events on a map, allowing you to visualize your events across the country. Use this tool to get a quick snapshot of where your major areas of presence are, review what areas may need more attention, and much more!
Event Map Feature
- To get started, go to the Event Dashboard.
- All Events will display by default on the dashboard map. Use the Event Search to narrow the amount of events that are mapped with the Map It feature.
- Click the button to search. Use the Filters tab to search based on codes, date, location, and/or contact information.
- The results will preview on the screen with options at the footer of the screen. Click the button and then select Map It.
- The map will open and display the first 500 records from your results.
- Zoom into any area of the map for greater detail.
- Click on one of the blue pins to see the event’s information.
- Click on the event name to open the event’s full details.