The Crimson PAC Dashboard provides an overview of PAC related data by displaying budget summaries, details about contributions made to other committees, and Independent Expenditure information.
- There is a Dashboard Navigation Bar at the top right corner of the page where you can access the:
- Payee Search
- Expenditures Search
- Congress Member Search
- Payment Approval
- Treasury Import
- Treasury Settings
To learn more about the Congress Member Search and/or the Payment Approval features, see the Crimson – Congress Member Search guide, the Crimson Treasury – My Payment Requests guide, and the Crimson Treasury – Payment Requests – Treasury Staff guide on the HelpDesk.
- There are Dashboard Action Buttons on the dashboard such as:
- New Payee
- New Expenditure
These allow you to complete tasks related to PAC data without leaving the dashboard.
- Click the green Overall Budget card to edit the Annual Spending Budget for the PAC and view a list of all existing allocated budgets towards payees or other committees. In that list, you can add a New Budget, add a New Payee, Edit or Delete an existing allocated budget, or create a new Disbursement based on the budget’s details.
- Click the green Budget Spent (YTD) card to view a list of all expenditures or contributions to other committees that are counting towards your overall annual budget that has already been spent. In that list, you can create a New Expenditure, Edit/View the disbursement’s details, or Delete the expenditure.
- Click the red Undesignated Contributions card to view a list of contributions to other committees that do not have an Election Code or an Election Year assigned.
- Click the red Committees Missing FEC ID card to view a list of payees with missing FEC ID numbers.
- The top 5 lists provide summary information on the Most Recent Contributions to other committees, Unspent Budget, Excessive Contributions to Candidate Committees/PACs/Parties, and year-to-date Totals by Election for Independent Expenditures (by Dissemination Date and Transaction Date).
- Click a record in any of the top 5 lists that display transactions to view the payee record’s details or the expenditure’s details.
- A list of Crimson PAC Reports are available at the bottom of the PAC Dashboard. You can run these reports by clicking the report’s title. Click the button to display a list of all reports.