The Crimson Fundraising Dashboard provides you with an overview of your contribution data by displaying gift totals and summary information such as top 5 source codes, fundraisers, and locations.
- There is a Dashboard Navigation Bar at the top right corner of the page where you can access:
- Money Search
- People Search
- New People/New Gifts Import
- Response Analysis Report
- Money Settings
- The first section of the dashboard breaks down your contribution totals by fund codes and shows how much has been raised for different date ranges. When you select a particular fund code in the top left pie graph, the totals beneath will update to reflect contributions specific to that fund code.
- For example, the screenshot above displays contribution data across all active fund codes while the screenshot below only displays contribution data belonging to the P2022 (Primary 2022) fund code.
- Click on the information shown on cards to generate a list that consists of that count displayed on the card. For example, if you click the number of Donors (All-Time) or number of Gifts, they will run the related People or Money Search that consists of those records that make up that number.
- The top 5 lists provide summary information such as top programs, source codes, fundraisers, and locations that allow you to see exactly how and where you are raising the most donations.
- At the very bottom of the Fundraising Dashboard, you will see a list of Crimson Income Reports that you can run by clicking the report’s title. Click the button to display a list of all Income Reports.