To import Attributes, you will follow the same import process as you normally would for a New Contacts or New Gifts Import, and add the following columns to be able to import Attribute information:
- Attribute Name – Put the Attribute name here, just the name not the Category.
- NOTE: The Attribute must exist in People Settings first to be able to import. See Crimson 3: Attributes for more information on creating Attributes.
- Attribute Start Date – This is for the Start Date.
- Attribute End Date – This is for the End Date, not required.
- Attribute Active – Crimson will either assume based on date information, or you can use a Y for active or N for inactive.
- Click in the People or Fundraising Navigation Bars to start the Import Process.
- In Step 2 – Import Type select New Gift or New Contact.
- In Step 3 – Mapping include mappings for the Attribute related columns in your excel.
NOTE: To learn more about Attributes, see Crimson 3: Attributes.