The People Search Results can be further analyzed using the results Aggregation tool in Crimson.
How to use the Aggregation Tool
- Enter your People Search filter criteria and click .
- Your results will appear on the Results tab.
- Click the Aggregation tab to further analyze.
- By default, the results will aggregate the total number of people records based on your search.
- Click in the Group By field to select further aggregation criteria. Filter field options include:
- People Type
- Select the field you would like to aggregate by to see results. You can select multiple.
- Results will appear onscreen.
- Click while in the Aggregation tab to export your aggregation results. Go back to the Results tab to export your full list of records.
NOTE: Saved Searches will also save Aggregation settings