Crimson 3: Now Available
Starting Tuesday, October 9, current Crimson users will be able to access Crimson 3, the completely redesigned and enhanced version of the CRM. The new version combines the same data and features currently in use with a fresh user interface, redesigned dashboards, and even more functionality that will make all aspects of campaign management easier. Once Crimson 3 is launched, you will be able to click here for updated Guides and FAQs for how to use the new version.
- Crimson 3 FAQ: How Do I Record an In-Kind Contribution?
- Crimson 3 FAQ: Clearing Browsing History in Safari
- Crimson 3 FAQ: Clearing Browsing History in Internet Explorer
- Crimson 3 FAQ: Clearing Browsing History in Firefox
- Crimson 3 FAQ: Clearing Browsing History in Chrome
- Crimson 3 FAQ: How Do I Search for Only In-Kind Contributions?
- ★ Crimson 3: Summary of New Features
- Crimson 3: People Search
- Crimson 3: Expenditures - Data Entry
- Crimson 3: Quick Searches
- Crimson 3: Importing New People Records
- Crimson 3: Importing New Expenditures or Treasury Receipts