Crimson 3: Now Available
Starting Tuesday, October 9, current Crimson users will be able to access Crimson 3, the completely redesigned and enhanced version of the CRM. The new version combines the same data and features currently in use with a fresh user interface, redesigned dashboards, and even more functionality that will make all aspects of campaign management easier. Once Crimson 3 is launched, you will be able to click here for updated Guides and FAQs for how to use the new version.
- ★ Crimson 3 FAQ: How Do I Contact Crimson Customer Service?
- Crimson 3 FAQ: How to Update Microsoft Word Settings for Mail Merging Amount Fields
- Crimson 3 FAQ: People Search Map It Feature
- Crimson 3 FAQ: How to Add an Invitee to an Event via their People Reocrd
- Crimson 3 FAQ: Batch Numbers
- Crimson 3 FAQ: How to Link an Event to a Source Code
- ★ Crimson 3: Compliance - Deduping Tool
- ★ Crimson 3: Summary of New Features
- Crimson 3: About Tasks
- Crimson 3: Account Codes
- Crimson 3: Best Efforts List Select
- Crimson 3: Bundler Dashboard