Crimson 3: Now Available
Starting Tuesday, October 9, current Crimson users will be able to access Crimson 3, the completely redesigned and enhanced version of the CRM. The new version combines the same data and features currently in use with a fresh user interface, redesigned dashboards, and even more functionality that will make all aspects of campaign management easier. Once Crimson 3 is launched, you will be able to click here for updated Guides and FAQs for how to use the new version.
- Crimson 3 FAQ: How Do I Assign Credit to a Partner for a Partnership Gift?
- Crimson 3 FAQ: How to Stop a Recurring Gift in Crimson
- Crimson 3 FAQ: How Do I Record an In-Kind Contribution?
- Crimson 3 FAQ: Clearing Browsing History in Safari
- Crimson 3 FAQ: Clearing Browsing History in Internet Explorer
- Crimson 3 FAQ: Clearing Browsing History in Firefox
- ★ Crimson 3: Compliance - Deduping Tool
- ★ Crimson 3: Summary of New Features
- Crimson 3: Contributions - Batching and Caging Best Practices
- Crimson 3: Account Codes
- Crimson 3: About Tasks
- Crimson 3: Fund Code Settings - Debt Retirement